1. Shampoo + Conditioner! — Devacurl No poo + One Condition Original - This is the best place to start when building your curly routine. I’m no DevaCurl Stan but this is a solid system at a competitive price
2. For styling products I’m all over the place with brands and product types. My Deva go-tos are Frizz Free Volumizing Foam, Wave Maker Touchable Texture Whip, and Supercream. Other notable brands are AG Hair + Innersence Beauty
3. OLAPLEX! Truly everyone should have this in their back pocket. OLAPLEX is a patented system that rebuilds your hair bonds from the inside out, you need this!
4. Deep Conditioners are NON NEGOTIABLE! Weekly deep conditioning ensures moisture retention and boosts overall hair health. I recommend deep conditioning 2-3 times a week. My favorites are Shea Moisture Strengthen & Restore and DevaCurl Heaven in Hair
5. Hair vitamins are vital when talking healthy hair. I have all my babes on the GNC Ultra Nourish Hair Vitamins! They have a great balance of vitamins, won’t cause breakouts or over growth of body hair. #HELLYEAH approved